RAD Studio 2010 - Finalbuilder

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
MikeBeachBum

RAD Studio 2010 - Finalbuilder

Post by MikeBeachBum »

Hello,

Twine is running fine within BDS2010, but I was hoping to get it to work with FinalBuilder 7. I'm not sure how to do that. I tried looking in the readme, and I wasn't able to see a help file. Thanks for any help, Michael
jomitech
Site Admin

Re: RAD Studio 2010 - Finalbuilder

Post by jomitech »

TwineCompile 3.1 does not ship with FinalBuilder 7 support, only FinalBuilder 4, 5 and 6. I have uploaded a TwineCompile action for FB 7. Extract it into the FB 7 ActionDefs folder and restart FB. TwineCompile Build will now appear in the Compilers section.

http://www.jomitech.com/downloads/Twine ... Build7.zip
Jon
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

Thanks very much!
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

I'm sorry but I am unable to unzip the attached file. Winzip says that it's either an invalid zip or it's part of a multipart zip. I tried other zip programs with similar results. Am I doing something wrong?
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

I've uploaded the zip file and altered my post to contain the link. It seems like IE/IIS/PHP was corrupting the zip file somehow.
Jon
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

Thanks for the update. However, when I use the action in FB7, I get somewhat conflicting results. Under the TwineCompile Build Configuration, when I select "Release" (I have Release and Debug), it subsequently displays Release" Build" where the quoted " Build" is highlighted. It actually builds in the "Debug" directory. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,
Michael
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

I've sent a fix via email.
Jon
GlennC

Post by GlennC »

Hi,

I'm having the same problem in both FinalBuilder 6 and 7 with the 'release' configuration actually building the debug. Could I please have a copy of the fix provided?

Thanks, Glenn
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

Sent.
Jon
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

I am having the same problem as before. When I select "Release" it says "Release Buid". Then always builds the debug version. I put the fix in the FB7 actiondefs folder, overwriting the previous. I restarted FB7 several times. Is there something else that I should do?