RAD Studio 2010

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
Steven

RAD Studio 2010

Post by Steven »

Hello,

could you let me know how far you are on TwineCompile for RAD Studio 2010? I'm desperate to start using TwineCompile. Is there any beta version we can test yet? TwineCompile is the only plugin that is not yet compatible with 2010. :cry:

Thanks
jomitech
Site Admin

Re: RAD Studio 2010

Post by jomitech »

Hi Steven,

We're still working on it. I'll put you on the beta list - we're hoping to start the beta within a few days.
Jon
HaleRazor

Post by HaleRazor »

Like Steven, I am anxious to have a compiler enhancement for Rad Studio 2010. I would be interested in trying a beta version when it becomes available.
heironimus

Post by heironimus »

Is this still being developed?

Thanks,

Kyle
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

Yes, TwineCompile 3 is still in beta. We're hoping to get it out shortly.
Jon
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

I'm using TwineCompile 3 happily in BDS2010. A quick question though. When I open C++Builder and I compile, there are two windows that show up. I like to take the Errors/Warnings window and dock it at the bottom of the IDE (where the standard window is in Default Layout). Is there any way for TwineCompile to remember that the window is docked and always put it there?
Thanks,
Michael
MikeBeachBum

Post by MikeBeachBum »

Another quick question. For some reason, the TwineCompile window keeps popping up at the strangest times. I don't know what's causing that. For example, I finish a compile, close the compile window. Then if I go to the menu TwineCompile, and edit the options. After a short time the compile window pops up again. It's on top of the Options window, even though the Options window has the focus. I have to drag the options window off to the side to continue editing the options.
Thanks,
Michael
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

What does the compile window say? "SORTA Compile completed" or something like that?
Jon