TwineCompile 3 MSBuild Errors

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
ChrisM

TwineCompile 3 MSBuild Errors

Post by ChrisM »

Hi!

I frequently get the following build errors with TwineCompile 3 and C++Builder 2009:

Code: Select all

[MSBuild Error] TCTargets09.targets: MSB4018 Unerwarteter Fehler bei der TCLink-Aufgabe.
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000FFFF): Schwerwiegender Fehler (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))
   bei Borland.Build.Tasks.Common.IBDSHostObject.PostCompile(String inputFilenames, String outputFilenames, Boolean success)
   bei Borland.Build.Tasks.Common.BaseTask.CallPostCompile(Boolean success)
   bei Borland.Build.Tasks.Common.BaseTask.Execute()
   bei Borland.Build.Tasks.Cpp.ILINK32.Execute()
   bei Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteTask(ExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, Hashtable projectItemsAvailableToTask, BuildPropertyGroup projectPropertiesAvailableToTask, Boolean& taskClassWasFound)
It seems to happen (but not exclusively) when there's nothing to compile in a given project, and it's only linked. The linking seems to be successful though and repeated makes complete without the error. This is rather annoying when you want to compile a larger project group as you have to select "Make All Projects" several times. It happens a lot with a group of six dependent BPL projects.

I've also opened a ticket for this:
http://www.jomitech.com/bnf.php?page=view&r=80
jomitech
Site Admin

Re: TwineCompile 3 MSBuild Errors

Post by jomitech »

I've sent you a potential fix for this issue. Please extract it to the TwineCompile Program Files directory.
Jon