TwineCompile not loading in C++ Builder 10.4 (Patch level 3)

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
JoeLittle

TwineCompile not loading in C++ Builder 10.4 (Patch level 3)

Post by JoeLittle »

Hi,
I have installed C++ Builder 10.4 and patched it to the newest patch level (applied the 3 available patches, Patch 1, Patch 2, Patch 3). Then I installed TwineCompile (downloaded yesterday from this site as: TwineCompile521TrialSetup.exe and when I start C++ Builder, then I get the error below and TC does not load.

The error is: "The procedure entry point @Deskform@TDeskForm@AdjustLastLoadedBounds$qqrv could not be located in the dynamic link library <path to tc>/TwineCompilePluginCore104.dll".

Is there an beta/update available that I could try?
Attachments
TwineCompile_5.21_Entrypoint_Not_Found.png
(8.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jomitech
Site Admin

Re: TwineCompile not loading in C++ Builder 10.4 (Patch level 3)

Post by jomitech »

Sorry for this error you are encountering. Unfortunately, Embarcadero made several core breaking changes between the patches and updates in the 10.4 release, so we have been forced to only support the very latest version - 10.4.1 (10.4 Update 1).

Please upgrade to C++Builder to 10.4 Update 1, rather than just 10.4 with the patches. This will resolve this issue.
Jon
JoeLittle

Post by JoeLittle »

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but where do I get this 10.4.1 from? We have an active C++ Builder subscription, so I should be able to see all available downloads. Still, I can only download 10.4 and 3 patches (see below a complete list of what I can download from the membership site @Embarcadero).

Do you have any idea where to get 10.4.1 from (or when it will be released) or do you have a DL link?
JoeLittle

Post by JoeLittle »

OK, wrong (old) customer center. They changed too often from Borland, Codegear, Embarcadero, Idra (did I forget one, or 10 ;) ).

So, I got the ISO and will try to get this working later on.