TwineCompile 5.1 Trial version with 10.3 error

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
juan.baro

TwineCompile 5.1 Trial version with 10.3 error

Post by juan.baro »

I've just downloaded TwineCompile Trial 5.1 to check how it works with one of our projects in Builder 10.3, but when the building process starts, an error message appears: "The trial period of this application has been manipulated. Please, register this software."

Do I need a special license file or something?

Thank you in advance.
jomitech
Site Admin

Re: TwineCompile 5.1 Trial version with 10.3 error

Post by jomitech »

Please re-download the latest trial build and try again. I have reset the trial period.
Jon
juan.baro

Post by juan.baro »

Hi Jon,

I've downloaded it again, but with the same result.

I have more detail about what happens:

In the first compile try, the compiler says that it will delete the .@@@ file, detect that the project have 217 files, but that's all. After about ten minutes of inactivity I cancel the compiling process and need to kill the IDE.

After that, when I restart the IDE and try to compile again is where the error message: "The trial period...".

I restarted the PC, tried with another project,... with no luck.
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

That is very weird. Something on your PC must be messing with the trial protection software. Would it be possible for you to purchase a license to try it instead? We do offer a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product and wish to cancel your license.
Jon
Davis

Post by Davis »

I have same problem.
Want to test trial version in 10.2.3.
Downloaded latest 522 installer, install and after several minutes(!) of testing it stopped working with message box about "trial period of this application has been manipulated".
I work in VM. Can it be a problem for trial?
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

Please accept my apologies for these issues. The trial system we were using must have been having issues with either the VM or recent Windows updates.

Please uninstall TwineCompile and then re-download and install the latest build. We have updated the trial system and it should take care of these issues.
Jon
Davis

Post by Davis »

Thank you.
Latest version works fine.