Compilation of Firemonkey application with OS X target fix

TwineCompile - Cut C++Builder compile times by up to 50x!
WindSolutions

Compilation of Firemonkey application with OS X target fix

Post by WindSolutions »

Hello,

Just tried compiling a Firemonkey application with 32 bit Windows as target platform and it works just fine, however when trying to compile the same application with the target platform changed to OS X it fails. It seems that TwineCompile is using the wrong includes.

[C++ Error] sysmac.h(103, 10): E2209 Unable to open include file 'windows.h'

Thank you!
WindSolutions

Re: Compilation of Firemonkey application with OS X target fix

Post by WindSolutions »

Here's the console output that should be helpful:

Preparing...
Making...
Build started 23.04.2012 18:11:09.

Target MakeObjs:
Target TCInitFileList:
Deleting file "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\FMTest\twfiles.@@@".
Compiling C++ files...
Target TCCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\JomiTech\TwineCompiler\mtbcc32.exe -ide2012 -threads8 -dep -alias"C:\Users\Me\Desktop\FMTest\Project1.cpp"="C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Temp\TwineCompile\Project1.cpp*1083345018"; -priority-1 -maxcache4G -files="C:\Users\Me\Desktop\FMTest\twfiles.@@@"
JomiTech TwineCompile 3.3 - Copyright JomiTech 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Compiling 2 files...
Starting executors...
Embarcadero C++ 6.44 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993-2011 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\FMTest\Project1.cpp
Project1.cpp: (0) 0 of 0
Error: E2075 Incorrect project override option: -F/System/Library/Frameworks
Error: E2075 Incorrect project override option: -F/System/Library/Frameworks

c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\rtl\sysmac.h(103,10): C++ error E2209: Unable to open include file 'windows.h'
Warning: Full parser context
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

Can you post the twfiles.@@@ file in the project directory, or email it to support at jomitech dot com?
Jon
WindSolutions

Post by WindSolutions »

Thanks Jon,

Here it is:

Project1.cpp*--sysroot="C:\Users\Me\Documents\RAD Studio\Profiles\John" -D_DEBUG; -D_RTLDLL;USEPACKAGES -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\fmx";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\dinkumware";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\crtl";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\rtl";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\9.0\hpp" --sysinc=/usr/include -F/System/Library/Frameworks -y -Q -k -r- -c -tU -C8 -o.\OSX32\Debug\Project1.o -w-par -Od -v -vi- -H=.\OSX32\Debug\Project1.pch -H
Unit1.cpp*--sysroot="C:\Users\Me\Documents\RAD Studio\Profiles\John" -D_DEBUG; -D_RTLDLL;USEPACKAGES -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\fmx";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\dinkumware";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\crtl";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\include\osx\rtl";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\9.0\hpp" --sysinc=/usr/include -F/System/Library/Frameworks -y -Q -k -r- -c -tU -C8 -o.\OSX32\Debug\Unit1.o -w-par -Od -v -vi- -H=.\OSX32\Debug\Project1.pch -H
WindSolutions

Post by WindSolutions »

any news on this?
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

I'm still working on the solution. MSBuild is not calling the right compiler when the Mac platform is selected.
Jon
jomitech
Site Admin

Post by jomitech »

Extract the attached file into the TwineCompile Program Files directory. It should replace the existing TCTargetsXE2.targets file. It may resolve the issue with TwineCompile building the OS X target. TwineCompile cannot actually build OS X targets, but should automatically revert to using bccocx.exe.
Attachments
TCTargetsXE2.zip
(5.12 KiB) Downloaded 1509 times
Jon
WindSolutions

Post by WindSolutions »

Thanks Jon, you fixed it!