Components For PHP Update 23 Available For Download!
JomiTech is very happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 23.
This update provides full support for the new HTML5 Builder XE5.
In addition, this update contains a number of additions, changes and bug
fixes that have been made since the last update.
- Drag-and-drop support to navigation editor
- Help file did not open in HTML5 Builder
- Columns were not sized correctly if there was no data in the grid
- Checkbox column did not preserve checked state when editing inline
- JTAjaxWaitPopup did not initialize correctly
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php