PlatinumGrid Update 12 Available For Download!
JomiTech is very happy to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 12.
The big change in this release is that PlatinumGrid is now available to
mobile applications in HTML5 Builder.
We also added a feature for RadPHP/HTML5 Builder Ajax-based applications. If
the grid encounters an error when performing an operation on the server,
the user is now presented with an error messages, instead of seeing the
grid get "stuck" with the Ajax wait animation.
- Mobile support
- Print title to top of print view
- Ajax requests that fail with an error will now present a message to the user in HTML5 Builder
- Forced scrollbars to appear for WebKit browsers in Mac OS X
- Filtering did not work in HTML5 Builder for Ajax requests
- Delete did not work in HTML5 Builder
- AdoDB wrapper did not support MySQL stored procedures
- Array sorting did not handle numeric values correctly
- Master/detail did not work under HTML5 Builder Update 1
- Batch updates sample did not work in HTML5 Builder
- Editing HTML values caused entities to be shown in editor
- Master/detail caused issues with command-bar handling
If you are a current subscriber of PlatinumGrid, you can obtain this update
by logging in to My Center using the link below and downloading
PlatinumGrid. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing PlatinumGrid
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com