Components For PHP Update 22 Available For Download!
JomiTech is very happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 22.
This update introduces almost all of Components For PHP components into the
mobile space. You will now be able to use these powerful components in
mobile applications built with HTML5 Builder.
We also made some property editor changes. In particular, the HTML editor is
back for JTLabel. JTLabel lost the HTML editor in HTML5 Builder because the
built-in HTML editor was removed, and we've now created our own HTML editor
for editing the caption of JTLabel.
The navigation property editor now supports dragging and dropping nodes into
different locations in the tree. This makes it many times easier to
re-arrange the navigation structure.
In addition, this update contains a number of additions, changes and bug
fixes that have been made since the last update.
- Mobile support to components
- HTML property editor for JTLabel
- Drag-and-drop support to navigation editor
- Several controls used AssociativeFieldValues instead of Fields to read from DataSet
- JTMonthCalendar did not initialize correctly in HTML5 Builder
- JTMenu demo did not work in HTML5 Builder
- JTDivWindow positioning issues
- JTExplanationPopup did not work in HTML5 Builder
- Cursor disappears in JTLabel and JTAdvancedEdit
- SelectedValue did not work for JTLookupComboBox
- Master page issue with multiple JTSiteTheme components
- Top-level items did not fire PHP OnClick in JTMenuBar
- JTComboBox lost focus when item was selected
- JTDivWindow contents was mis-aligned
- JTCategoryButtons OnClick did not work
- JTDivWindow issues with IE
- Button visibility was not supported by JTCategoryButtons
- Help file did not open in HTML5 Builder
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php