TwineCompile 3.4 Released!
JomiTech is very pleased to announce that TwineCompile 3.4 has just been released!
The major new feature in this release is full support for
RAD Studio XE3. You can now
use Embarcadero's latest IDE with all the new features and still save hours of development
time due to TwineCompile's optimizations.
SORTA Compile is completely compatible with XE3, bringing full background and automatic
compiling to this IDE. You no longer have to wait to compile your source code, it's
compiled as you change it. Clicking Run will just link your project and start it almost
There's a couple other changes and fixes in this release:
- mtbcc32.exe required Administrator rights to run.
- The executor start mechanism has been re-worked to simplify it and make it more stable.
- The project platform is now correctly handled by the TwineCompile IDE plugin.
- Enhanced the performance when no files need to be compiled.
- Compiling package static libraries in XE2 used the IDE compiler.
- Pascal errors and warnings were not reported to the message list in XE2.
If you already have a TwineCompile 3 licence, this update is free to
download off the My Center (http://my.jomitech.com).
If you do not have a TwineCompile 3 licence, if you purchase TwineCompile 3
you will receive this update as part of the download.
For more information on TwineCompile 3, visit the site at
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions
or concerns. We'd also love to hear your success stories and benchmarks with TwineCompile.
TwineCompile site: http://www.jomitech.com/twine.php