PlatinumGrid Update 11 Available For Download!
JomiTech is very happy to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 11.
The big new feature in this release is full support for
Embarcadero HTML5 Builder. This new IDE
enables developers to rapidly create HTML5 web and mobile applications with ease.
PlatinumGrid enhances HTML5 Builder by providing a fully featured data grid control that
integrates directly into the IDE and designer, so that developers can drag-and-drop
it into their applications.
There have also been a number of changes, additions and bug fixes in this update, so here is the complete changelog:
- Arabic RTL sample
- Unique CSS classes for every column
- Numeric values are now exported as numeric fields in XLS
- Date/time columns did not show time-only values
- Filtering would break in Non-RPCL applications with date columns
- Hidden columns shifted the filters
- Printed grid did not show RTL or UTF-8
- Time editors did not respect the TimeFormat setting
If you are a current subscriber of PlatinumGrid, you can obtain this update
by logging in to My Center using the link below and downloading
PlatinumGrid. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing PlatinumGrid
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com