Components For PHP Update 21 Available For Download!
JomiTech is very happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 21.
The big new feature in this release is full support for
Embarcadero HTML5 Builder. This new IDE
enables developers to rapidly create HTML5 web and mobile applications with ease.
Components For PHP enhances HTML5 Builder by providing over 60 additional components that provide
everything from navigation to data editing controls. These components integrate directly into the IDE
and designer, so that developers can drag-and-drop these controls into their applications.
There have also been a number of bug fixes in this update, so here is the complete changelog:
- Added theme support for HTML5 Builder
- JTAuthRegistration now passes field values by reference to OnTryRegistration
- JTGrid now edits like Excel
- Command-bar images did not appear on the right for RTL languages
- Issue with JTTimePicker selecting AM for PM times in IE8
- JTComboBox did not handle HTML entities correctly
- JTDatePicker now sets date to 0000-00-00 if the selection is cleared
- JTLabel did not respect Ajax encoding
- JTLookupComboBox and JTLookupListBox now load selection from data table instead of using stored selection value
- JTMenu did not clear submit state
- JTPHPPaintBox did not refresh automatically
- JTToolBar buttons did not re-enable completely if initially disabled
- JTUserLogin LoggedInUser was false when called after calling LoginUser
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php