PlatinumGrid Update 10 Available For Download!
JomiTech is pleased to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 10.
This update contains a few new features, but is mostly a maintenance release
to provide all users with the bug fixes that have gone into PlatinumGrid
since the last update.
First, the command-bar has two new properties for controlling whether printing and
exporting is limited to the current page, or whether all the records are
printed/exported. Second, the export file name and PDF font face are now
configurable using the ExportFileName or ExportPDFFontName properties.
Thirdly, there are now events for OnPrint and OnExport, and OnRowData is
called for exports. Finally, the date-time column's filter is now a date
range filter. This provides a much more intuitive user interface for filtering
date values in a column.
We've also upgraded the TCPDF distribution to the latest version and
changed the default font face to Helvetica.
Here is the changelog:
- ExportFileName property
- ExportPDFFontName property
- OnExport event
- OnRowData is now called for exports
- Detailed filter for datetime column is now a date range filter
- OnPrint event
- ExportAllRecords to command-bar properties
- PrintAllRecords to command-bar properties
- Support for RadPHP MySQL-specific components
- Upgraded TCPDF distribution
- Changed default PDF font from Vera to Helvetica
- Output buffer is now cleared before sending exported grid to the browser
- DumpValue is now a public property on JTPlatinumGridColumn
- Grouping now supports TextField property of text columns
- Custom columns now export correctly
- Grouping now displays column values exactly as it would display without grouping
- Command-bar export/print did not work when Ajax was enabled
- EditEditor.IsPassword did not work
- Master-detail selection issue
- Primary keys were not reset when selection was cleared
- Issues with serialization
- Fixed some HTML standards issues
- After selecting date in date column, tab did not move to next cell
If you are a current subscriber of PlatinumGrid, you can obtain this update
by logging in to My Center using the link below and downloading
PlatinumGrid. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing PlatinumGrid
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com