Components For PHP Update 20 Available For Download!
JomiTech is pleased to announce the availability of Components For PHP Update 20.
This is primarily a maintenance release to provide all users with the bug fixes
that have gone into Components For PHP since the last update, but we have included
a few new features.
In particular, JTSendEmail has been enhanced to support sending HTML emails as
well as sending attachments in emails. There's a new sample that shows how to do
this in your own applications.
Here is the rest of the changelog:
- HTML and attachment support to JTSendEmail
- JTSendEmail sample
- Run-time property ChildNames to all container controls
- JTAjaxWaitPopup errors with Delphi For PHP v2
- Clearing selection state in JTComboBox did not reload data
- JTBlobImage would not refresh automatically
- JTDivWindow did not change state if state was changed during an Ajax call
- DoubleBuffered error in Delphi For PHP 2
- JTBlobImage errors with including necessary scripts
- JTMenuBar issues with wide characters
- Enabled/disabled handling of JTToolBar buttons in default theme was broken
- JTGrid did not respond to keyboard input
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php