PlatinumGrid Update 9 Released!
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 9.
First of all, we've added support for RadPHP XE 2, the latest version of
Embarcadero's rapid development environment for PHP. The PlatinumGrid RadPHP
installer now detects and installs to XE 2.
Secondly, we've added a new feature called the Command Bar. The command bar,
which is shown by default, displays a set of buttons at the top or bottom
(or both) of the grid, which the user can click to execute grid commands.
There are 6 built-in commands (Insert Record, Refresh, Export To CSV, Export
To Excel, Export to PDF and Print) and you can add as many custom commands
as you wish. The settings for the command bar are located under the
CommandBar member property of the JTPlatinumGrid class. See the
documentation for the list of settings.
method called CustomCommand, which can be called to execute a custom command
on the server.
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- Demo for separate detail view
- New text column editors sample
- CSS classes for Edit and Delete edit column links (allowing the addition
of images for these links)
- Date/time columns were not filtered in array mode
- Filter parameters not passed to OnSQL event
- Detail grid did not show correctly inside grouped grid
- Support for sorting/grouping that doesn't specify the direction
- Empty filter option did not clear filter
- Setting SelectedCells to an empty array did not clear selection
- Advanced filtering did not work with Boolean columns
- Master/Detail did not load for non-VCL applications
- Issues with serialization
- Issues with PostgreSQL aggregates
- Detail view did not work correctly when viewed via Ajax.
- HyperlinkField did not work for printing
If you are a current subscriber of PlatinumGrid, you can obtain this update
by logging in to My Center using the link below and downloading
PlatinumGrid. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing PlatinumGrid
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com