Components For PHP Update 19 Released!
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 19.
First of all, we've added support for RadPHP XE 2, the latest version of
Embarcadero's rapid development environment for PHP. The Components For PHP
installer now detects and installs to XE 2. The components have been updated
to use the new Ajax methods as well.
Secondly, we spent some time working on the navigation controls, in
particular JTMenu, JTMenuBar and JTVertNavigationBar.
The menu controls (JTMenu and JTMenuBar) now support menus that are more
than 2 levels deep, and also use a nice fade-in effect when displaying a
JTVertNavigationBar now supports an unlimited number of child items, and
will display them in a tree form.
We cleaned up the HTML that these 3 controls generated and made the output
more streamlined and standardized.
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- deleteItemByIndex and deleteSubItemByIndex methods to JTBaseNavigation
- Old JTMenuBar item methods are back
- Multiple pages have been added to the JTUserLogin sample showing tha logins
are persistent between pages.
- Anchors did not update in Firefox
- JTToolBar events were still called for disabled buttons
- Rendering issues with JTGroupBox
- Rendering issues with disabled JTToolBar buttons
- JTCheckBoxList columns did not work
- Enabled property did not disable JTComboBox
- Issues with special chars in navigation property editor
- Issues with using special characters in menu bar item names.
- Date-related component no longer show error if the PHP timezone has not been set
- JTEventCalendar did not use localized day names
- Deployment wizard did not copy the necessary support files
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php