PlatinumGrid Update 8 Released!
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 8.
This update is primarily a maintenance update, with the significant change
being a complete re-working of the data access layer. This new layer
improves PlatinumGrid's SQL handling, adds built-in support for sorting and
filtering of array-based data, and provides more callbacks for controlling
what PlatinumGrid does with the database.
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- 2 new samples, basic-mssql and basic-width, for non-RPCL application
- Minor performance issues with rendering
- Issues with loading detail view
- Filter options did not work with keyed arrays
- Clearing SelectedCells now resets the SelectedCol, SelectedRow and
- PDO data layer did not page correctly
- Re-worked data access layer
If you are a current subscriber of PlatinumGrid, you can obtain this update
by logging in to My Center using the link below and downloading
PlatinumGrid. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing PlatinumGrid
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com