Components For PHP Update 18 Released!
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 18.
This update is primarily a maintenance update, but we've taken the
opportunity to re-work the JTUserLogin component, as well as add 3 new
JTUserLogin now supports multiple password hash types (including custom hash
support), events for OnLogin and OnLoggedOut (for custom login
implementations), and a simpler API for accessing the logged in user.
JTUserLoginView has been updated as well and supports custom Login, Logout
and Register link URLs, without having to handle the events and direct the
The 3 new themes are Charcoal, Light Blue and Light Grey.
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- Workaround for serialization issue in JTImageMap
- SHA-256, SHA-512 and custom hash support to JTUserLogin
- Many new features to JTUserLoginView
- JTUserLogin and JTUserLoginView samples
- More hash types to JTUserLogin
- OnLogin and OnLoggedOut events to JTUserLogin
- Enhanced JTUserLogin API
- 3 new themes: Charcoal, Light Blue and Light Grey
- Ajax calls did not reload JTCategoryButtons links
- Minor performance issues with theme rendering
- JTToolBar required parent form to be the first on the page
- JTBevel did not show corners when running strict in IE
- JTComboBox scrollbar was incorrectly positioned in Chrome (Chrome bug)
- Recursive dependency issue
- JTLabel did not support data access with non-alphanumeric field names
- Bevel edges not showing on JTBevel in IE for blue theme
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php