TwineCompile 3.2 Released!
JomiTech is very pleased to announce that TwineCompile 3.2 has just been
The big new feature is complete support for C++Builder XE. TwineCompile now
integrates directly into Embarcadero's latest C++ development environment.
We've also updated our FinalBuilder support, and 3.2 ships with actions for
FinalBuilder 4, 5, 6 and 7.
There are also some minor changes and bugfixes in this release:
- SORTA compile now supports inl files
- Compile and message windows are no longer stay-on-top, but function like
the IDE's built-in windows
- MSBuild command-line builds no longer require the CoreCompileDependsOn
property to be set on the command-line
- 2009+ did not respect Make target on command-line
- FinalBuilder actions did not set configuration with MSBuild projects
- Files with local options were always built
- BDS 2006 Af:nnnn linker option was not processed correctly.
If you already have a TwineCompile 3 licence, this update is free to
download off the My Center (http://my.jomitech.com).
If you do not have a TwineCompile 3 licence, if you purchase TwineCompile 3
you will receive this update as part of the download.
For more information on TwineCompile 3, visit the site at
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions
or concerns. We'd also love to hear your success stories with TwineCompile.
TwineCompile site: http://www.jomitech.com/twine.php