PlatinumGrid Update 6 Released
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of PlatinumGrid Update 6.
This updates adds full support for the new Embarcadero RadPHP XE
and includes a few bug-fixes. Due to incompatibility with Zend Optimizer and XDebug and PHP 5.3, we've decided to drop the
Here is the changelog:
- basic-memorows.php sample
- Insert row did not take grouping into account
- Filter was not reset if empty
- gridsamples.sql did not contain the latest samples database
- Data access classes included order by in record count query
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading PlatinumGrid.
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com