Components For PHP Full Update 16 Released
JomiTech is happy to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 16.
This release adds full support for the new Embarcadero RadPHP XE.
It is mostly just a minor update that adds the new IDE support and some bug-fixes, but there
has been one major change to the components: we've re-worked our navigation
controls (JTCategoryButtons, JTHorzNavigationBar, JTMenuBar and JTVertNavigationBar)
to derive from a common base class and share functionality. We've done this so that
these components all benefit from any updates to an individual component. Because
JTBaseNavigation has more powerful and flexible item handling, we're going to be
able to add features like multi-level menus, tags and other useful features to
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- Column support to JTRadioButtonList
- Selection issues with JTComboBox
- Events were not being fired in JTComboBox
- Issue with JTComboBox closing when item clicked.
- JTLookupComboBox did not automatically select items with a key of 0
- JTTimePicker corrupted Ajax responses
- JTExpandPanel CssClass property did not work in blue theme
- JTDateTimePicker's Clear did not automatically fire OnChange event
- Border issue with JTHorzNavigationBar in blue theme
- Position issue with JTDivWindow
- CssClass property did not work with some controls in the default and blue themes
- Improved performance of JTBlobImage for direct database access.
- Navigation controls now in a JomiTech Navigation Controls section in the tool palette
- Navigation controls now inherit from common base class JTBaseNavigation
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php