TwineCompile 3 Update 1 Released!
JomiTech is happy to announce that TwineCompile 3 Update 1 has just been released!
This update adds some new features and fixes a bunch of issues in the first release.
Here are the new features:
- About TwineCompile form (located under TwineCompile IDE menu)
- Message lines are now tracked in editor, so that double-clicking a message will always highlight the correct line.
- Alt-F7/F8 support to message view to allow for keyboard message navigation.
- New optional SORTA Compile triggers:
- Project options changed
- Active editor tab changed
- Idle for x seconds
- Dependency checking in non-MSBuild IDEs (5, 6, 2006) is now performed by mtbcc32.exe for improved performance.
- Virtual file compiling issue in non-MSBuild IDEs.
- Issues with dependency checking which caused some files to be always built.
- Cancel button disappeared with multi-project builds.
- Performance issues in executor.
- Opening a message would sometimes open file in new tab.
- Issues with external linker support and virtual compiling.
- Issue with BDS 2006 and -w- linker option.
- Issues with compile progress bar.
If you already have a TwineCompile 3 licence, this update is free to download off the My Center (http://my.jomitech.com).
If you do not have a TwineCompile 3 licence, if you purchase TwineCompile you will receive this update as part of the download.
For more information on TwineCompile 3, visit the site at http://www.jomitech.com/twine.php.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns. We'd also love to hear your success stories with TwineCompile.