Components For PHP Update 15 Released
JomiTech is pleased to announce the release of Components For PHP Update 15.
This update brings a couple of major changes. First, Components For PHP Lite
no longer exists. We've decided that it was not a useful component package,
and maintenance of its older codebase was becoming difficult. Second,
Components For PHP Free is now based on the codebase of Components For PHP
Full and contains a couple more components.
As far as Components For PHP updates, the biggest new features are related
to JTComboBox. This component now has DropDown/DropDownList support,
key/value item support and keyboard suport. We've also added some animation
to the drop-down box, so that it makes the interface more appealing to the
There have been a number of other additions, changes and fixes, so here is
- jQuery 1.4.2 is now used by the components.
- Auto drop-down, Data lookup, Style, and many other new features to JTComboBox
- InsertChild method to JTTreeView
- JTLookupComboBox now supports SelectedValue pre-selection
- JTGrid now supports cell format callbacks defined as global methods.
- JTLookupComboBox and JTLookupListBox now share the same base class, allowing features to be shared.
- Design-time issues with JTSiteTheme
- JTDivWindow in blue theme with bsSingle border style did not render correctly.
- JTDatePicker did not close drop-down when drop-down array was clicked again.
If you are a current subscriber, you can obtain this update by logging in to
My Center using the link below and downloading the Components For PHP Full
installer. It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Components For PHP
If you are not a current subscriber, we highly encourage you to subscribe,
so that you can take advantage of this new, and all the future, updates.
My Center URL: http://my.jomitech.com
Components For PHP Full: http://www.jomitech.com/compforphp.php